Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Barren of Solace

I write a lot and I have started a number of novels over past couple of years. Here are a couple of excerpts from the one I am working on right now entitled "Pieces"

We all wear our grief as a badge for everyone to see, it shows others that we loved and did it well. There is always that picture on the wall of what you think your life is like but undoubtedly it falls off at some point and is smashed. All you can do is stare at all of the broken pieces and know that you will never be able to glue all of those tiny slivers back together.


I found out today that one song played on the radio can evoke an emotion so strong it takes you in an instant roller coaster ride breaking your heart all over again and leaving you breathless, heart racing. I never want to hear it again...

Comments, criticisms, questions greatly appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment