Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Death by School


Homework is literally killing me...I swear! haha
Having almost completed my first year of school I am feeling overwhelmed and, in general, very tired. I forgot that the end of the year means tons of work. Every day I seem to have hours of homework to do... not to mention meetings and other engagements. I am on student council for next year which I am happy about but I will have a course load of 13 classes(I just found this out today!) I guess I should count myself lucky right now because next year will undoubtedly be MUCH worse in terms of workload. It seems odd because the work is not the same as what I had to do for my first degree yet it seems that everything expected in Education takes a lot of planning and is therefore quite tedious and time consuming. I am looking forward to the last day of school which is April 8th and then I am looking forward to my last final exam on April 25th. I am moving back to Tisdale for the summer to work and hopefully(fingers crossed) save a ton of money for next year. I am not used to living on a "student's salary" ;) Wish me luck on my exams and papers, hopefully it will all be smooth sailing...

No comments:

Post a Comment