Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MY PROMISE TO MYSELF



I promise to...

Marry my soul mate
See the Great Wall of China
Adopt a baby from China

Own a home

Return to Japan

See the Eiffel Tower

Go to Shakespeare's home
Go para-sailing

Learn another language

Have babies

Be healthy

Donate my organs
Donate my time for a good cause
Get 2 (or 3) University degrees
Write a book

Take lots of pictures

Have a spa day

Drink wine and espresso in Italy
Go scuba diving in Australia

Have a job that I LOVE

Inspire someone
Live every single day like it is my last...



3 comments:

  1. but Tressa... I can't marry you until Juan is dead!! You are just going to have to wait until the arsenic poising kicks in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I can help you with #7. And maybe even the 5th from last, if we really made a go of it. ;)

    Good luck honey!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cryssie! I was hoping you could help me with those ones;) Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete