Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Infamous Fork


I thought that the infamous fork in the road( that we all come to at some point in our lives) was divided into two. There are said to be two different paths and one has to decide to take one or the other. It is pretty black and white... choose A or B, left or right. The standard fork in North America has 5 prongs. I have come to the North American fork in the road where there are 5 different decisions I could make and all could inevitably change my life. I have never been one for making decisions. I ponder too much and think too much, and in the end, usually stay where I am and never fully make a decision one way or the other. Maybe this is because I am a Gemini? I have two personalities and my rational, intelligent person often disagrees with my "fly by the seat of my pants", heavily emotional person. Who really knows why I am the way that I am....I know I don't. So I won't get into the logistics of these private decisions but they are very hard ones to make. I hope I can get enough enlightenment to make the right decision and then enough courage to follow through with it. It is scary to think that I am in charge of my own destiny and whatever decisions I make are ones that I will have to live with forever. I wish there were less options because then I could just do eeny meeny miney mo;)

No comments:

Post a Comment