Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blogs Schmlogs;)

Create
Well it seems I am far, far behind on the infamous blogging bandwagon. I am addicted to blogs...well my friends blogs at least and have decided to take the plunge and stop boycotting. I am not sure of where to start as so much has happened to me over the past five years but for now I will stick to the present. My life is wonderful at the moment. I am a 27 year old Education student living in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I have an English degree from the U of S and am wishing upon my stars that someday I will publish something. I say "something" because I really don't care what it is as long as my name is on it and it doesn't make me look stupid;) Truth:I damn well hope it is a wonderfully written fictitious novel. I am a true Gemini...witty yet flighty and I change my mind more often than I change my underwear(and yes I change my underwear daily) . Singledom seems to be my choice these days ( well for much longer than days actually!) and I hope this blog allows YOU, the reader, on the roller coaster ride that is my life in my quest for love and success...
CHEERS TO THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment