Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ohhhhhh Thailand!!!!!!

I now feel like I should do a "Thailand in a Nutshell" for ya. It was HOT and I am not just talking hot, I am talking scorching, uncomfortable, horrific heat. The kind that made a girl that we met get third degree burns on her back from going snorkeling. I don't burn and I BURNT. I also got very, very sick but it was all worth it to look at what I got to look at. Beautiful, aqua, pristine waters, white sand beaches and the most delicious food I have ever eaten despite the fact that it gave me diarrhea;) Thai people are beautiful and both the visit to Bangkok and the visit to the exotic island are ones that will not leave my memory. It is an incredibly poor country and was a cheap place for Crystal and I (flying in from Japan) to holiday. Elephants, massages, scooters, making curry, snorkeling, sleeping naked out of sheer necessity, and seeing the beauty of the land and the people is what I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment