Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Family

I have a very small family which I used to hate but have grown to love the tight bonds I have with the little family that I do have:) My Mom has been doing pretty good. She is still living in Tisdale. She has had her battle with illness over the past years and is not able to work now but she has been doing better, trying to take care of herself and staying optimistic. My brother lives in Gull Lake, Alberta and works there as well. I don't get to see him too often but miss him lots. My Dad passed away on July 2, 2008 in Lethbridge, Alberta which was a very difficult time for all of us. I never ever thought that I would lose my father at 27 years of age but tragedy often brings strength with it so I am thankful for that. Family is very important to me and I love them very much. There is not a day that goes by that I am not grateful to have these people in my life rooting for my success and there to pick up the pieces when I fall apart.

Within a family, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds us closer together, and the music that brings harmony and inner peace

No comments:

Post a Comment