Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Marley and Me


Mom came down to stay with me for a couple nights and we went to "Marley and Me". I was expecting a comedy(as was Mom) and both of us left the theatre bawling! It was a story about life, love, family and of course the importance of the family pet! Marley(named by Owen Wilson) after Bob Marley, was a wild, willful dog who did not listen to ANYBODY and had a will of his own. Although he ruined a lot of things,both events and material goods, I couldn't help but love fall in love with him(and I am not even a dog person!). Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson were both GREAT in their roles as the married couple who we saw from wedding day until they had 3 children. It was a tale about real life(assuming our lives are full of that much happiness) and made me want to get a dog, settle down and pop out a few kids;) I recommend it to anyone at any age. The importance of family is showcased in the movie and you realize what is important and that is love. The love you have with your family remains through both good times and bad... (Thanks Mom for the great pick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment