Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Whirlwind That Is My Life


So my life right now is a bit crazy and it will only get crazier I am sure...
I am done school and have decided to work in Tisdale for the summer. I am writing final exams right now and have been driving back and forth to Tisdale(2 hours away) to work between these exams...it is bonkers! I am trying to juggle working, traveling, social life and exams at the moment and it is wearing me out. Not to mention I have become an avid LARPER in this past few weeks(just kidding). For instance, I worked till 2:30am last night, got up at 8:30am this morning, drove back to Saskatoon and am now leaving to go study at the University with my friend! All in a day's work right? Other than that I am doing fairly well. There will be a lot of moving and stuff next week as my brother is moving back to Saskatchewan and I somehow think I am going to have to help with that and also I may have people moving in and out of the condo I live in at the same time. My friend from Alberta is down right now and so I am going to go visit her tomorrow which I am excited about since I haven't seen her for so long but when the heck am I gonna have time to study????haha
Oh well, I am sure things will begin to settle down soon. Hope all is well with all of you and sorry if you can't get a hold of me...like I said I'm a tad busy for the time being;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment