Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reality Television Heartthrob of the Year!



All who know me know that I love my reality TV shows. The one that I am REALLY into right now is American Idol. I have realized just recently that I have fallen in love with one of the contestants(and yes I am aware that he is gay but that doesn't mean I still can't love him). He is AMAZING, I am not sure what he does but every time he steps on that stage I get goosebumps all over and I am not the type to be a screaming, giggling groupie. I am trying to study but can't seem to stop watching him sing "Ring of Fire" on You Tube repeatedly. I recommend you watch it immediately and then you will know what I am talking about:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-NULFMky4s&NR=1
Even Simon loves him! Oh Adam Lambert...you are so incredibly talented and original, not to mention easy on the eyes. If I was a man I would definitely have a "man crush" on you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment