Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tressa the Human Sushi



So I splurged today and got myself a seaweed body wrap and massage after school! I have not had a massage in months and it was well deserved I thought! Brian gives me massages once in awhile but there is nothin' like a professional one with fancy robes and all. It was delightful! Ok well truthfully...they made me into some sort of human sushi roll and the whole time I was thinking "I have got to blog about this!" but then I fell asleep. This must be how sushi feel. They are wrapped so tightly they cannot move and smell strongly of seaweed. When it was painted on me around my neck and chest I couldn't help but feel nauseous but it quickly surpassed and I felt very relaxed and "tightly bound" one may say. The seaweed is supposed to be great for detoxification and pulling all the bad stuff out and so that is what I did. Would I do it again? Probably not. I would just opt for the regular massage but thought it was a good experience and my skin does feel awfully smooth and I feel replenished in a way. She wrapped me in layer upon layer of plastics and blankets...good thing I am not claustrophobic. Anyway, good times...reminded me of Japan;-) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment