Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Lucky Rooster


Well being born in the year of the Rooster has not had an "up" year in a long while now. Last year, in particular, was pretty terrible actually. Ever since the 1st of 2010 I have had nothing but GREAT luck. I got a scholarship, my father's estate money was paid out to me(after a long wait with no money coming in both of these were greatly appreciated). Today I found out that my Mom is cancer-free after getting the results of her biopsy only a couple of hours ago!!!!!! I am feeling very happy and lucky at the moment and I am thankful for this good luck that has come my way after a long dry spell if that is what you would call it. My personal life is going well. I am in the last leg of my schooling(marks were great last semester and classes now are really great and am enjoying them all). I am living by myself(sans roommate!) for the first time in a long time and LOVING having a place to call all my own. My boyfriend is absolutely wonderful and I am thankful to have him in my life and hope 2010 is good to both of us and our relationship. Also, it is January in Saskatchewan and it is about zero degrees and is melting! WOW that is so nice. I am looking forward to a trip to Mexico(we leave for Angie's wedding there on March 31st) where I will be a bridesmaid. Brian and I get to go a day early and stay at the resort for an extra night free of charge, as I said I am on a roll with luck. Anyway, happy 2010 everyone and I hope everything in your lives are as great as mine right now.

1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay! Especially for your mom! Fingers crossed for continued good things.

    Love you.
    C

    ReplyDelete