Tuesday, December 29, 2009

GREAT CHRISTMAS!


I had such a wonderful Christmas! I was really busy, but then again what in my life isn't busy! I went home for Christmas for 13 days and had a great time. I worked a few shifts at the bar and made some (much needed) money. I went to Prince Albert to Brian's parents for Christmas with them on the 21st and then headed to Regina on the 22nd to my Grandpa's with my Mom for Christmas there. Brian's parents came on Christmas day to my Mom's house in Tisdale for Christmas Day and it was awesome! We had so much fun and everyone got along swimmingly. Mom has a basement suite in her house and there is a Phillipino family living there with a 1 1/2 year old who is adorable! They came for Christmas dinner with us as well. We bought him an instrument set and he seemed to like the shakers, drums and whistles we got him. Brian has a niece the same age named Berlyn so it was fun watching her with her presents as well. It is so great having kids around for Christmas:-) Brian bought Berlyn a zebra that she could ride and it was so much fun to watch her. I just got back to Saskatoon today and am happy to spend some time with Brian and have some rest before school starts up again. Brian got tickets to the world Juniors (hockey) through work and we are going to a game on Dec 31st and then we will probably go out after. I have pics (on Brians camera) Note: never did get my camera for Christmas. and I will post them soon! I got great presents, my favorite was a homemade coupon ubook for massages, suppers and guitar lessons from my beau. Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and all the best to you and yours in 2010!!!!!!! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. hmm...a little birdie tells me there just might be some left over camera money from an unexpected 'crock pot cancellation'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird just might be a liar but if it isn't i say: MONEY!!!!!! ;-)
    I so excited! Yay a camera after 5 years without one...who is a lucky girl??
    answer: me!

    ReplyDelete