Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Prince Charming


I have long awaited a Prince charming and guess what everyone?????? I FOUND ONE! I don't know what I have done to deserve such great treatment but I sure am enjoying it a lot! Brian delivered a dozen long stemmed red roses to me to the other evening, took very good care of me when I got really sick the other night, bought me a variety of massagers because I have had a sore neck from studying lately. He also has been taking me out for lunches and suppers and hugging me and snuggling with me and smiling at me an awful lot. We even got through Christmas shopping without a single argument...a seriously huge feat in the jam-packed city malls. I AM FEELING LIKE A VERY LUCKY GIRL RIGHT NOW:-) My only hope is that I make him feel as special as he makes me feel...

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how friggin' cute is that!?!?

    So happy for you, honey! You deserve it!

    xoxox
    Happy Christmas!
    C&R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yes soooo cute;-) He is amazing, I want you to meet him! I got your Christmas card yesterday, thanks you sweetie! Merry Christmas to you both, I miss you lots.
    Tress

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! so sweet. i hope i keep making you feel that way ; )

    ReplyDelete