Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cool as a Cucumber


OK I lied... I may be cool as a cucumber but it is not cool as a cucumber at all outside in Saskatchewan:( It has been so nice up until now and I was loving it and then all of a sudden it has dropped to -30 C within the last couple of days. On Sunday my car was frozen solid and would not start so Brian went and bought booster cables and boosted it. Now I have this fear, every time I venture out, that it is not going to start. I woke up at 7am this morning only to find that I did not have any heat turned on in the house. My big plan was to sleep in a bit as today is the only day in a week that I don't write a final exam but alas I am drinking hot tea and am wrapped in a blanket by the heater....go figure! This is a picture of the walkway to the University just so you get an idea(those of you in much warmer climates;) what it is like to live here. Miss you all!
On another note: Have written 2 finals and have 4 more to go then going home(to Tisdale) for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment