Monday, April 19, 2010

That Infamous Travel Bug


Well after my trip to Mexico I have again been bitten by that infamous travel bug people always talk about :-) BTW, Yes I have been "bitten" by it before...

I have realized the love of my life is traveling. What don't I love about it? NOTHING. I love experiencing other cultures, climates, peoples, even the travelers diarrhea (haha). If it comes with the package I will take it!

It is hard to want to stay here and live and work. I was on a mission to get my 2nd degree and now that the end is near I want to go and see the world yet again. I have never learned so much about myself or the world as I have through my travels and I do not want these experiences to end.
I always wanted to go LIVE and WORK in other places but realize that at my age now that is probably not going to always be the best option.

I don't care how long I am there for but I really want to go again...

My top places right now:
Italy and Greece (might as well see France and England while I am there right?)
Bali (have ALWAYS wanted to go there)
Cuba or Jamaica
Australia
Mom and I are going to Las Vegas I believe as soon as I am done my internship in December(I have heard rave reviews about this crazy place)

I sure want to go(feel free to tell me where you have gone and what I should see while I am there as I am approaching school completion)

CHEERS

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you're on the move, Trexi! You're deiinitely right: you need to come to England!! haha! We've always got a spare room for you... and if you're looking for a real change of pace, teaching jobs are always available on this side of the pond!

    Congrats with everything! Miss you! xx Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cryssie! Miss you so much too! Think of you everyday...
    I will keep that in mind(try to stay there until I can come0 ;-) love you

    ReplyDelete