Friday, April 16, 2010

"Running" out of Clever Titles


While looking at recent photos of myself I have finally come to the realization that I have gotten bigger and bigger and am very uncomfortable in my own skin now. I want nothing more than to lose weight and have more energy. My energy as of late has been almost non-existent. I have signed up and paid for a running clinic which starts next week. It runs for 8 weeks and then we run a short marathon at the end of the program! I have never been a runner, do not know how to properly run and am really looking forward to taking part in this. I hope it is something that I will continue doing and that will be beneficial to my health in the long run(pun intended). I will keep you posted on my progress ;-)

On another note, I am almost done finals and have decided to go to school full time all summer so that I am finished school immediately following my fall internship. I am having a problem as I need overrides for 3 out of the 4 classes that I need so keep your fingers crossed that I can get into them and finish early!

In a couple of weeks I start my student teaching at ST. Dominic School here in Saskatoon for 4 weeks. I will be teaching Grade 5...should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment