Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Samurai! Hai!



I had a real treat tonight! My boss's from Tisdale, Ronnie and Gene, took me out to a FANTASTIC Japanese dinner which was absolutely amazing! I have been there once before about 5 years ago but after having lived in Japan( and having a real taste of Japanese food )I have to say I REALLY appreciated it this time. I had bay scallops and steak along with lots of veggies, sticky rice and miso soup and quite a few spicy caesars;) We had a great waiter in the lounge that turned out to be from Archerwill area and although our chef wasn't a talkative chap he did make a steaming volcano on the grill out of onions so I was more than happy;) We sat with some girls from Regina who were my age and in Saskatoon for night on the town. I had a great visit with Ronnie and Gene accompanied by great food, great drinks and of course, a great atmosphere! Gene had a Geisha drink which was made of Triple Sec, Sake, Pineapple Juice and Grenadine...what a punch that had! WOW! Anyway, it was a wonderful experience and if anyone is ever in Saskatoon and loves Japanese food you should definitely go there. Thank you Ronnie and Gene for taking me there, it was awesome!
KOMPEI AND ARRIGATO GOZAIMUSU!
I am off to Winnipeg early in the morning so I will post when I get back from my trip....SAYONARA MINA-SAN!

1 comment:

  1. So LOVE the teppanyaki! You lucky girl! We're headed to our local UK version actually, as our Valentine's/6 month anniversary celebration - already got the table booked!

    Can you believe it's been 6 mos already!?!
    Missing you, Trexi. xx
    Cryssie

    ReplyDelete