Saturday, May 29, 2010

MY SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!

Well yesterday was my last day of student teaching and I went out with a bang. I have been incredibly busy. I went straight from writing final exams to painting Mom's cupboards and helping her with yard work to teaching every day. May flew by as I taught for 4 weeks and had the greatest time ever. I was in a Grade 5 class with my friend Cara. The kids were so funny and I am surprised that I got as attached to them as I did in such a short period of time. In addition to all of this teaching I was taking an online class...well I guess I still am. I got home last night after my last day and wrote an 8 page paper. My Friday nights in May have all been working, writing a paper and then proceeding to fall asleep around 9:30pm utterly exhausted. I have one more short paper due on Tuesday and then a final exam at the end of next week and this course will also be complete. It has been pouring rain here(record rainfall for us actually) but I still feel as if my summer has just begun yesterday sun or no sun ;-) I have more news on the "career/school" front! I was asked to sit on the interview board to interview prospective students at the university. The job goes 3-4 days and I will be paid. I think it will look alright on the resume as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment