Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jackdaw


I was very lucky this month as it was my birthday and I was spoiled! Brian bought me tickets to David Gray. I LOVE David Gray and was ecstatic to find out he was coming to Saskatoon. We were in Row C which was very close. He did a great show and it was nice to be able to dress up and go out. I have only been to about 3 concerts in my entire life and so going to live performances like this was quite thrilling for me. He played my favorite song "Jackdaw" which he also explained was an amorous bird. He seems to like singing about birds a lot actually...hmmmm, weird. Anyway, I have loved that song since I first heard it and it was one of the first songs he played so I spent the rest of the evening grinning from ear to ear. Brian enjoyed the show as well and we got to see some friends of ours at the concert as well that we hadn't seen since Mexico so all in all it was a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment