Friday, October 23, 2009

SUNTEP Pubcrawl


I have never been on a pubcrawl in my life...all of my years of University and nada. SUNTEP put on a Pubcrawl and the theme was "Anything But Clothes..." a few weeks ago and it was a blast! It all started with a beer night at JAX (well known in Saskatoon as a place to pick up cougars). It started at 6pm and so alas...no cougars:( i hear they usually come out a bit later than that, maybe 8ish??? haha. We went to a total of 4 bars and I was home in bed by 11pm..yes, embarassing I know. I tell you, I definitely am too old to be partying all night, as soon as that bus pulled up to the starting point I was in a cab on my way to bed. We plan to host another this year which i am looking forward to. I am on the SRC this year and we have been super busy planning events. It is nice to be involved and have so many things to do but at the same time I am finding it exhausting. For example, in the next 4 weeks we have a Children's Halloween Party, a Steak Night, Children's Christmas Party, our SUNTEP Christmas shindig, and Louis Riel Day. This is just "on the side" and comes after both school and my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment