Monday, October 5, 2009

2010...THE YEAR OF THE BRIDESMAID

I am very excited! My two best friends are both getting married next year and both have asked me to be their bridesmaids! Angie is getting married at the beginning of April in Mexico. I am so pumped because I have never been there before. Brian is coming with me and he has been to Mexico many times so I will have my own personal tour guide. We will be spending a week on the beach right before I have to write final exams...NICE! My other BFF Ashley is getting married in Tisdale on August long weekend and I am her bridesmaid as well. She is getting married in the movie theatre which I think is a really cool idea. I always wanted to say(in an eeyore voice of course) "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride".....well now I finally can! ;)

2 comments: