Friday, November 20, 2009

Tangled Up In Blue


Life has been hectic lately with my job and with school. It feels like I have been spinning my wheels and getting nowhere fast and that to me is really frustrating. Yesterday, however, I finished the last presentation I have to do this semester and it felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. The next 3 weeks are filled with unit plans due and exams and am looking forward to the end of that. I have been stressed lately as my Mom has not been well, my Grandpa fell on the street yesterday and is in the hospital, I am still dealing with my father's estate and have been trying to get scholarships and money of some sort as I have had no money coming in for the last 3 months which in itself has been quite hellish for me and I am finding it hard to make ends meet right now. I hope things all start to look up for me pretty soon and I am sure they will....they always do and then looking back things don't ever seem as bad as they do at the time. I am still with Brian and he has been great and very supportive and helpful lately which I am really thankful for. He is even teaching himself how to cook and cooking for me! I was able to do a painting seminar with a famous Metis artist named Christie Belcourt 2 days ago. I am not that artistic but can tell you that doing art is very calming and I really enjoyed it...maybe I found a new hobby;)I have Christmas parties coming up so my next post should be a positive one telling you all about all the fun I had;) Hope you are all well xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trex,
    Sorry to hear things are tough right now. Good for you for keeping such a positive attitude. Please let me know if there's anything, besides sending love, that I/we can do. Big hugs and well wishes to you and your lovely family. Miss you every day.
    xoxox Cryssie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cryssie! Thanks for the nice note! There is nothing, it is just great to hear from you and get a virtual hug! I will say hi to everyone for you. Say hi to Riccardo for me and your fam:) Miss you tons too and hope you are doing well. xo
    Love Tress

    ReplyDelete