Friday, January 14, 2011

New Beginnings!



I have never felt better my friends...
I did so well at my internship that I got a job offer on my last day of school. I have started and it is going really well. I work here in Saskatoon in the Catholic School Division. I am teaching a variety of subjects and teach Grade 1 to Grade 8. I still do not know what age group I like best but I always have liked the really little ones but would be happy with anything I get. People wait years on sub lists in this city to get temporary or permanent contracts and so I am very pleased and shocked that I have been offered something so soon. I do love the school and the kids and the staff where I am. I was offered a temporary contract at the school that I did my internship at.

On another note, I have realized that I am really unhappy with my weight lately. For the last few weeks I have been eating nothing but chicken, fish and salad and veggies. I have also got a annual membership to a really great gym (which Brian bought us at a silent auction) and have been working out quite a bit. I have now lost 9 pounds:-) I am going to Las Vegas with my Mom on a "girls trip" on my February break and then Brian and I plan on going on a tropical vacation in April on my next break. My goal is to be able to wear a bikini on our April tropical vaction!

I am very happy. I have moved a few months ago and love my new place. We have a cute little basement suite in a great area, I have finished school and have a career going for me now. Brian and I are very happy together and everything is looking up for me in all aspects.(I know many of you have not met him but he is wonderful to me and I am very happy, we will have been together 2 years in March)

I truly hope all of you are doing well.

I want to congratulate Crystal and Riccardo on the birth of their baby girl. That is extremely wonderful and exciting news and I wish nothing but the best for you both. Cryssie, you will always be special to me and I think you will be the most wonderful mother. I hope that I can see you again sometime soon....(it will get harder and harder now with lives and families, etc. but know that I always think of you)

As for the rest of you (whether you are in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, England, Italy, Canada or the USA) I always think of all of you and miss you tons. xoxo

Hope this lets you all know how I am doing and I think of you all often.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Trexi.

    I love you, honey, and I am so proud and happy for you that things are going so well. Congratulations!

    Miss you.
    xox Cryssie

    ReplyDelete