Monday, July 5, 2010

Absolutely Amazing Neighbours!

NOT!
Ok so our neighbours below us in the condo have been complaining about us non stop for months now. Whether we are here or gone or quiet or loud...they have a problem. The landlord said they have a problem with everything and make a fuss constantly and it is horrible. Anyway, about 15 minutes ago the police came to my door. I started bawling as I had just received a nasty letter from them 15 minutes prior to the police raid. He was laughing because he thought he got called to a party or loud music or something but it was me sitting here at my computer in a super clean house doing absolutely nothing wrong...that is the problem. We are never doing anything wrong and they call the cops on us which a waste of the police's time and makes them look like freaks...which they definitely are. This is very reminiscent of my first apartment in Japan where they hated me and made my life a living hell because they didn't want me living there! Anyway, I am angry and hurt and sad and I hate them. I am trying to be all Buddhist about it and not get upset but it really pisses me off that we cannot win with them no matter what we do. I am sorry I vacuumed today and ended up with cops at my door. ugh neighbours
I love this condo, love the view, hate the neighbours. Oh well...we will move at some point soon.

3 comments:

  1. sometimes people phone the cops because they are huge douchebags...

    love the new site design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd, I remember the Japanese neighbours. Garbage-gate 2005. I can't believe you have to put up with that crap again! Sending love and the promise of a good laugh when it's all over with to help you through.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes it is almost getting laughable and funny already in the midst of it all;-) Oh Japan...garbage house. Those were the days.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete