Thursday, June 24, 2010

ZUMBA and Other News


I started a ZUMBA class tonight. It is AWESOME! It burns 1000 calories in 1 hour. It ended 35 mins ago and my face is still red and I am still sweaty even after a shower. It was absolutely exhilarating and I have not felt this good in a long time. It is a dance/aerobics class with hypnotic Latin moves, great music and lots of fun. I felt at times as if my legs would fall off. I continue to do yoga and think this is the perfect "other" in my fitness regime. I went with my friend Cara from school and we had a blast...can't wait till next week! Both of us want to go twice a week instead of just the one day.

On another note, today was the last day of the class I have been taking. Hooray for that!

My Mom just had heart surgery on Monday...just wanted to let you know it went good and she is out of the hospital and at home in Tisdale now. She is doing OK, a little sore and has to take it easy for awhile but she is alright. I am thankful for that as well :-)

Brian just had a niece and we went to see her last weekend. Her name is Piper and she is adorable. Her baptism is in a couple of days so proud uncle Bri and I will be gone for the weekend to go to that and visit with his family. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment