Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June and July in some sort of Nutshell...



WOW! I can't believe my 4 month summer is over half over. It has all been a whirlwind thus far! I am working at the bar 40 hours a week...finding the hours and the work exhausting lately. On a whim I asked my boss for a whole week off and GOT it:) Brian took the same week off as me and we are now officially on holidays. I went to meet the family and stay with them for a couple of nights and we just got back to Saskatoon last night. It was fun, got to meet his parents, sister, 14 month old niece and his 11 year old dog. The baby (Berlyn) liked me the first day but by the last day she wasn't sure about me. Brian, I and his parents had a long kaiser game where they won and we went golfing with his Dad yesterday. I am not bragging but I have never golfed before and i was pretty amazing and beat my boyfriend;) haha. This morning we are off to West Edmonton Mall to go to the waterpark there...seems crazy to drive for 5 1/2 hours to go watersliding but it will be great I am sure. In other news, my Mom, brother and I just went to Alberta for my Grandpa's memorial service which was on Father's Day. I was driving Mom's car and we had almost arrived when I ran over a muffler laying in the middle of the highway. Very scary, no one was hurt but Mom just found out they are writing her car off and she will have to buy a new one...uncool. Well I better get a move on here...hope all is well and everyone is enjoying their summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment